Interested in volunteering? If yes, the NATO Charity Bazaar ASBL (NCB) could use your help! The NCB consists of a board and 42 nations that use fundraising events throughout the year (the annual bazaar in November being the largest) to raise money for charity projects all over the world.
Currently, the NCB board has several vacancies and is looking for motivated volunteers who have NATO access badges to help support its mission. More precisely, we are looking for:
- Urgently! Treasurer who maintains our accounting and is an essential part of our board;
- Charity Coordinators (Belgium + International) and/or Assistant Coordinators who review the project applications and coordinate with the charity organizations throughout the year;
- Restaurant Coordinator who will plan and coordinate the restaurant part of the BAZAAR;
- Membership Coordinator who will keep track of our members;
- Guest Coordinator who will manage access to NATO for the BAZAAR;
- Bake Sale Coordinator who will organise the NCB Bake Sales and coordinate with Nations.
If you are interested in volunteering and would like more information, please contact the NCB President at email@example.com and the NCB Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org.