Our second week of National Days was a massive success

On the backdrop of grey & rainy Brussels, our second week of National Days took us all over Europe from the North to the East all the way to South. It took us on a cultural and culinary road-trip filled with sunshine and wonderful people. Thank you to our friends 1) Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania … Read more

We welcome BMW Louyet as our latest sponsor

Welcome to BMW Louyet.

A family run business at the service of its clients for more than half-a-century! A faithful partner to BMW but especially its clients.

Present in Charleroi, Mons, LA Louvière, Sambreville, Sint-Pieters-Leeuw and Brussels. In Brussels, your point of contact is Mr Marc Moncousin:
► by telephone : 0486 39 62 54
► by mail : Marc.Moncousin@louyet.be

More information – www.louyet.bmw.be

The NATO Charity Bazaar launches its National Days

The first week – featuring stands by Bulgaria, France Poland and Serbia + Albania, Hungary, Slovenia and the UK + Kazakhstan and Slovakia – was a huge success. We are grateful to our Nations for putting up beautiful stands with such an amazing selection of national goods, we are thankful to all our visitors for … Read more

Great to welcome back Jaguar Land Rover as a Sponsor!

Jaguar Land Rover is reimagining the future of modern luxury by design through its two distinct, British brands.

These brands are steeped in a rich tapestry of timeless designs that resonate with people, creating an emotional attachment, an intimacy, that is truly unique on the global stage.

Two brands. Two distinct personalities. Both connected by the elements of quality and sustainability that underpin Jaguar Land Rover’s future of modern luxury by design.

www.jaguarlandroverbrussels.be

Special thanks to our sponsor – Volvo

“Dedicated to NATO members and Delegations”

Founded in 1927, Volvo Cars has built a strong reputation as a world leader in quality, design and safety.
As a Volvo Diplomatic Sales customer, you’ll be able to order your new Volvo, tailored to your unique requirements, at a discounted price and with a premium level of service and exclusivity guaranteed. ACB with its 3 locations (ACB Louis Brussels, ACB Zaventem and ACB Overijse) is the biggest Volvo Cars Diplomatic Sales retailer in the world and would be delighted to help you further. 

ACB: Your Volvo. Our Drive.

Contact Barbara Frontini for more information

by telephone: 0478 97 48 78

by email:  b.frontini@acbrussels.be

www.acbrussels-diplomatsales.be

We are delighted to announce our first sponsor – Morphée Joaillerie in collaboration with Eternity

Mrs Miccoli, jewelry consultant for Eternity Jewels at the NATO Staff Center, is pleased to collaborate with Mrs Pamela Hastry, founder and designer of Morphée Joaillerie, at the upcoming NATO Charity Bazaar. Several lots will be donated as a support to the Charity that can be won at the tombola. 

To share her knowledge and expertise, Pamela Hastry organizes presentations named Champagne Gem Talks and explores with you the most important steps in the acquisition of gemstones, highlighting the particularities of rare materials as well as their stories, myths and legends.You can win seats at these exclusive representations to discover rare stones such as black opal, ruby, sapphire and color diamonds. 

In addition, certain jewelry pieces from her Prêt-à-Briller (Ready-to-Shine) collection will be proposed. Rings and earrings that can be combined in a great number of ways, mix-and-matching precious motifs to compose your own personalized jewel.

We look forward in seeing you at the Charity Bazaar!

The Application Process is closed!!

The NATO Charity Bazaar Application Process is now closed. This year, we received 11 applications from Belgian Charities and an overwhelming 59 applications from International Charities. 35% of the money raised will be distributed to the Belgian Charities with the other 65% of monies raised distributed to the International Charities. All charities will be contacted … Read more

Charity Application Process is now open

The 2021 NATO Charity Bazaar Application Process is now open. You can find more information on the Selection Process here. The 2021 funding application, guidelines and checklist documentation (English) is now available for download. Deadline for receipt of completed applications is 1 May 2021 at 12h00 (noon) Central European Time (CET). This date also applies to any supporting documentation. For … Read more

The NATO Charity Bazaar receives a check from the Director General of the NATO International Military Staff

On 28 January 2021, the President of the NATO Charity Bazaar, Mrs Szabina Baros met with the Director General of the NATO International Military Staff, Lieutenant General Hans-Werner Wiermann to receive funds collected in 2020. Meeting with the President of the NATO Charity Bazaar, Mrs Szabina Baros, Lieutenant General Wiermann handed over a check for … Read more

Like Us on Facebook